Acupressure For Heart Burn
Try one of the following acupressure for heart burn:
(1) Overlap your palms and rub around the belly button clockwise first, then counterclockwise 36 times respectively.
(2) Gently press and knead the following points for one minute:
- The point halfway between your belly button and the lower edge of your breastbone (Cv12).
- The point two thumb-widths above the wrist crease of the palm side, between the tendons, right under the buckle of the watch strap (Pc6).
- The point two thumb-widths on either side of the belly button for one minute (St25).
- The depression four finger-widths below the kneecap edge and one thumb's-width outside of the shinbone (St36).
- The point on the inside of the foot in the depression behind the bone of the big toe (Sp4).
- The point on the base of toes between the second toe and the third toe (St44).
You can also obtain more information regarding womens health and heartburn at Today's Women and Health.
Return from Acupressure For Heart Burn to List of Acupressure Techniques