Acupressure For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
use the following acupressure for irritable bowel syndrome:
(1) Use your palm to rub and knead your abdomen in a counterclockwise direction for three minutes. Start at the belly button and gradually move outward.
(2) Place both palms on your back. Rub down to the sacrum until you have a warm sensation in the abdomen.
(3) Gently press the following points for one minute:
- The point halfway between the belly button and the lower edge of the breastbone (CvI2).
- The point on two finger-widths below the belly button on the midline of the abdomen (Cv6).
- The point two thumb-widths from your belly button (navel) on either side (St25).
- The depression four finger-widths below the kneecap edge and one thumb's-width outside of the shinbone(St36).
Return from Acupressure For Irritable Bowel Syndrome to List of Acupressure Techniques