Chinese Herbal Medicine For Addiction
The different methods of Chinese herbal medicine for addiction are:
(1) Take zizyphus jujube granule, which is the kernel of a kind of wild date. Take 1 tsp. mixed with 1 cup of warm water and sip slowly three times a day. It relieves the anxiety of cigarette cravings. If you are trying to quit alcohol, take 1 tsp. of the powder three times a day or whenever the craving starts.
(2) Take pueraria root to quit alcohol. Mix 2 oz. of pueraria root powder with 1 cup of water. Simmer it on low heat to make a paste. Divide the paste into three portions. Take it three times a day.
(3) Drink herb tea to quit alcohol:Ingredients: 1/8 oz. hawthorn fruit, 1/8 oz. chrysanthemum flower, 1/8 oz. honeysuckle flower. Procedure: Add boiling water and cover with lid to steep for five minutes. Drink as tea.
(4) Eat radish to quit smoking: Shred 2 oz. of diakon radish into small pieces. Squeeze the excessive juice. Mix in 1 tsp. of sugar and let stand overnight. Eat them in the mormng.
(5) Eat tofu with sugar to quit smoking: Get half box of tofu. Punch several holes in tofu and fill in with some brown sugar. Steam them until well done. Take 3 Tbs. when you have an urge to have a cigarette.
(6) Drink black sesame seed, mulberry, and rice soup to quit alcohol:Ingredients: 1 oz. black sesame seeds, 1 oz. mulberry, 1/4 oz. sugar, 1 oz. riceProcedure: Grind sesame seeds, mulberry, and rice into a fine powder. Add 2 cups of water and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add sugar and divide into two portions. Eat twice daily.
Return from Chinese Herbal Medicine For Addiction to Chinese Herbs - Main