Chinese Herbal Medicine For High Cholesterol
The Chinese herbal medicine for high cholesterol listed below are simple and effective:
(1) Take 1/16 oz. of pseudoginseng powder at a time, two times a day.
(2) Drink lycium fruit tea: Steep 1/4 oz. of lycium fruit in boiled water. Drink as tea.
(3) Eat garlic 1/4 oz. at a time, twice a day. Stop if you feel it makes your stomach uncomfortable stop. Or, you can eat one kiwi a day. Or eat sunflower seeds, 1/2 oz., once a day. Continue for one month.
(4) Eat peanuts with vinegar:
Ingredients: Rice vinegar, peanuts with red skin.
Procedure: Soak peanuts in vinegar for 10 days. Eat 10 to 15 pieces at a time, twice a day.
(5) Eat red bell pepper juice:
Ingredients: 2 red bell peppers.
Procedure: Cut the peppers in half. Remove the seeds. Use a juicer with 1/2 cup of water to make pepper juice. Add a few drops of olive oil. Eat 2 Tbs. at a time, twice a day for a prolonged period.
(6) Eat black and white fungus with crystal sugar:
Ingredients: 1/4 oz. black fungus, 1/4 oz. white fungus, 1/4 oz. crystal sugar. These items are available from Chinese grocery stores.
Procedure: Soak fungus in warm water for three hours. Wash and clean them carefully. Place in a bowl. Add one cup of water and sugar. Steam for one hour. Eat the fungus and drink the soup.
(7) Eat kelp with mung bean:
Ingredients: 1/2 oz. kelp (dried seaweed), 1/2 oz. mung beans, 1/2 oz. brown sugar.br>Procedure: Soak kelp and mung beans in water overnight. Slice kelp into inch-long pieces. Add 3 cups of water and kelp to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the beans are soft. Divide into two portions. Eat with sugar, twice a day.
Besides the above Chinese herbal medicine for high cholesterol, you should also get yourself tested on a regular basis.
Return from Chinese Herbal Medicine for High Cholesterol to Chinese Herbal Medicine - Main