Chinese Herbal Medicine For Male Infertility
Use the following Chinese herbal medicine for male infertility:
(1) If you have dizziness, irritability, thick semen, ear ringing, warm sensations in the palm and soles, weak back and knees, or memory problems, take the patent herb Liu Wei Di Huang Wan. Follow the instructions.
(2) If you have lower sexual drive, impotence, and aversion to cold, take the patent herb Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan. Follow the instructions.
(3) If you have a low sex drive, thin semen, both physical and mental exhaustion, and a pale complexion, take the patent herb Shi Quan Da Bu Wan. Follow the instructions .
(4) If you have impotence, thick and yellowish semen possibly with blood, and a bloated abdomen, take the patent herb Er Miao Wan. Follow the instructions.
(5) If you have sensations of soreness and bloating in the abdomen, drooping and painful testicles, thick semen, and depression, take the patent herb Ju He Wan. Follow the instructions.
(6) Eat lamb with herbs:
Ingredients: 3 oz. lamb, 118 oz. epimedium, 118 oz. Siberian olomonseal rhizome.
Procedure: Wrap herbs in gauze. Slice lamb into small chunks. Add 2 cups of water and cook until lamb is soft. Add seasoning and eat the lamb once a day.
(7) Drink walnuts and rice soup:
Ingredients: 3 oz. walnuts, 4 oz. rice, 1 oz. lycium fruit.
Procedure: Crush walnuts into small pieces. Add walnuts and rice to 3 cups of water, bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes. At the last minute add the lycium fruit. Eat once a day.
Return from Chinese Herbal Medicine For Male Infertility to Chinese Herbal Medicine - Main