Jellyfish and Pork Bone Soup
This soup is good for people who have high blood pressure, high blood fat level, high cholesterol, arteriosclerosis and constipation caused by Wind accumulated in the liver.
- Medical reports indicate that jellyfish lowers blood pressure and dilate blood vessels.
- People who have Spleen-asthenia, Stomach-asthenia and Coldness should not drink this soup too often.
- Mint contains much Vitamin C, thus preventing influenza.
|300g||pork shoulder bone 猪骨(西施骨)|
|1 sprig||spring onion 青葱|
|38g||glutinous rice wine 黄酒(糯米酒)|
|caltrop starch 生粉|
- Soak jellyfish until it is soft. Rinse well. Tear it into small pieces. Marinate with wine, salt and caltrop starch.
- Boil the pork shoulder bone in approximately 8 bowls of water. Add in jellyfish and boil for 50 minutes. Add spring onion and mint and boil 10 minutes more. Add caltrop starch solution. Ready for serving.
Leave Jellyfish and Pork Bone Soup