Qi Gong Meditation Method 1
Stand with your feet fairly close together in a peaceful, quiet place. Let your arms drop effortlessly at your sides. Close your eyes and eliminate all thoughts.
Then follow the seven steps to relaxation.
1. Relax your head. Feel your face muscles and even your hair relax.
2. Relax your shoulders. Jerk them if you need to.
3. Relax your chest and the front part of your body. Feel how natural your breathing is.
4. Relax your back. Feel all the muscles loosen.
5. Relax your upper limbs right down to the finger tips. Wriggle your fingers if you wish.
6. Relax your lower limbs right down to your toes. Feel all your tension rurning out of the soles of your feet.
7. After you have relaxed your whole body, relax mentally. Feel that you do not have a care in the world, nor a thought in our mind.
These seven steps take only about two minutes to perform. But you can take your own time going through them. After you have relaxed physically and mentally, remain in this joyous, tranquil state of Meditation for about five minutes, or for as long as you feel comfortable.
Leave Qi Gong Meditation Method 1